[arin-ppml] domain registrars etc

r ay ray at snewisp.com
Sat Aug 30 13:34:46 EDT 2008

Well this hits it on the head. Network Solutions, prior to competition, WAS
the bottom of the barrel as far as service goes. At the least, they were
forced to improve to compete. So the competition was indeed healthy.
Yes, some are bad, but overall its FAR better than pre competition.

Ray Weber
SNEWISP llc