[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Authentication Alternatives

Cliff Bedore cliffb at cjbsys.bdb.com
Wed Aug 27 20:41:08 EDT 2008

With regards to the $100.00 per year number, I like what I'm paying now which
is $0.00.  But while it seems like the status quo is good for me for some time
in the future, it's probably not the "right thing".  I look at our cell phone
(tracfone pay as you go) and it costs us just over $100.00 per year ($105.00
with tax) for the annual card.  It's 4 meals at TGIF/RubyTuesday/Applebees for
my wife and I.  It's realistically peanuts if it helps keep ARIN running
better.  Is it the right number?  Who knows but it's in the right order of
magnitude so I can live with it.

My problem is with the existing LRSA which is why I sent in the Alternative
LRSA/LRSA-lite.

Cliff

--
Cliff Bedore
7403 Radcliffe Dr. College Park MD 20740