[arin-ppml] Stepping forward, opening my mouth and removing all doubt about

Stewart Dean sdean at bard.edu
Wed Aug 27 12:48:01 EDT 2008

Thank you one and all.  This is a GREAT list for burning off fog (to say nothing
of FUD).  Got much more from this in a few hours than I did in my flogging of
the Web resources.  Also got a few note from others, less brave or fool hardy,
thanking me for speaking up and asking about the Emperor's New Transfer Policy.

The only thing stupider than being dazed and clueless is not asking questions to
get sensible information....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noh
--
====
Stewart Dean, Unix System Admin, Henderson Computer Resources