[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Authentication Alternatives

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue Aug 26 06:10:24 EDT 2008

> kiddies, get a clue.  many folk with legacy space were
> building the internet while you were still in nappies.  we
> think it is you who are pissing on the commons.

You are claiming special rights because you got here first,
but at the same time referring to "the commons". I hate to
burst your bubble, but it is either one or the other. If it
really is "the commons", then the first people here don't have
any special rights over the last people here.

--Michael Dillon