[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Integrity Policy Proposal

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Aug 20 16:27:35 EDT 2008

Now this is a case for vigilantie volunteerism!!

We need a guy to sit there and do this - register these lapsed
domains, setup POC's for them

then send ARIN an e-mail returning the legacy space!!!

People do this vigilantee volunteerism for spammers when they
setup blacklists, why not this?

Come on, folks get with it!!! ;-)

Seriously, why doesen't ARIN have an employee that has this
assigned to them as their full time job - the finding and
returning to the address pool of fallow legacy assignments.

Ted