[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Whois Integrity Policy Proposal

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Wed Aug 20 08:18:17 EDT 2008

Are you advocating or gedankening?

>  Exclude utilization as a reason the delegation could be
> revoked.

See section 10(b) of the LRSA:
(b) ARIN will take no action to reduce the services provided for
Included Number Resources that are not currently being utilized by the
Legacy Applicant.

Also, the LRSA says that if there's a conflict between ARIN
policies and the LRSA, the LRSA wins.   Absent an LRSA, the community
could change the rules for legacy holders.

Lee