[arin-ppml] [Remco.vanMook at eu.equinix.com: [address-policy-wg]newpolicy idea for PA allocations]

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Aug 7 16:59:36 EDT 2008

 Personally I don't see the benefit to stretching anything out, it just
prolongs the agony and the inevitable.  My suggestion is to just keep going,
do the best we can the way we are doing it now, and when the well runs dry
it is dry.  People have been well forwarned and when the need is here maybe
then v6 will get more attention.