[ppml] Revision to 2008-3

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Wed Apr 2 21:52:31 EDT 2008

I know a lot are not incorporated, hence the scenarios I brought up in earlier
emails.  In Seattle's instance who signes any contracts, like lets say a an
ARIN RSA for instance.  I was thinking another community based non-profit
that is incorporated could and maybe should take that role on behalf of the
Community Network.  I could maybe see an individual could do it.  But, I'm
not sure I like the idea fo a for-profit company taking on that role.

Do you have other ideas on how to deal with the issue?  Or am I being just
too midwestern about this kind of thing.

David Farmer				Email:	farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota			Phone:	612-626-0815
2218 University Ave SE			Cell:	612-812-9952
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029		FAX:	612-626-1818