[ppml] IPv6 flawed?

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Sep 17 13:58:27 EDT 2007

> I like the idea of ARIN improving the home page and wiki as
> suggested, and, I'm willing to bet that a polite suggestion
> to do so, or, even the comment that was made will probably
> result in some effort in that direction.
> However, they are definitely not sitting on their butts or
> goofing off.

The polite request was already made privately to Member Services. After
no reponse, I made another polite request on this list. Still no
response, except for two people who pointed me to their similar IPv6
wikis. So I made the comment about the wiki being neglected. I don't
know who does what behind the scenes and I'm not willing to accept your
annecdotal account as the definitive statement. Who knows how many
contractors, consultants, summer interns or others have been involved in
getting the work done. That is not policy anyway.

The fact is that the IPv6 wiki *IS* being neglected administratively,
even though they announced it in the latest newsletter which is where I
learned about it.

I don't know why they are neglecting it because I think a wiki is a
great way to collaboratively develop documents.

--Michael Dillon