[ppml] Comments on ARIN's reverse DNS mapping policy

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Tue Sep 11 11:02:44 EDT 2007

Michael-

One, If you look at my posting I posted as a member and an employee from Frontier.  I may be on AC but I did not post as "AC".

Two, I believe John has a valid point.  I believe it should be discussed and I believe that draft proposals tend to help further discussion.  And as someone else pointed out, this potential proposal would be inserted into the next conference cycle not this one.  But yet, had it been brought up in time, it is no less valid than other topics.

Three, as you point out in another email education is needed.  Like it or not, the whole proposal discussion realm is a large classroom.  You can debate the correctness of this reality, but its still reality.

Cheers!
Marla