[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-15: Authentication of Legacy Resources - version 1.1

Keith W. Hare Keith at jcc.com
Sat Sep 1 00:23:50 EDT 2007

That's not what the policy says.  It says "No changes shall be made to
legacy resource records which are not covered by a registration services
agreement after December 31, 2007."

So, the RSA is ready on January 1, 2008, but legacy resource holders
can't update stuff that is not covered by the RSA after December 31,
2007?  There is not a year there.

I would be happier if the year you claim is the intent were actually in
the proposed policy. I would be even happier to leave the sentence out
entirely.

Why do we need a stick today for the legacy address holders who have not
responded to the invitation that has not yet been issued?

Keith