[ppml] Posting of Legacy RSA and FAQ

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Oct 15 18:07:34 EDT 2007

No, sorry they don't change the meaning.

Your talking like ARIN is an entity separate from the community.  It isn't.
ARIN will do what the community wants.  Right now the community has decided
it
wants to pursue outreach to the Legacy holders.  Some Legacy holders
(understandably) don't want ARIN to outreach to them.  Once outreach is
concluded, the community -and by extension, ARIN - will be through with
this issue and as I said, simply will not be interested in further
chasing after people who don't want to have anything to do with them.  That
is why a second Legacy RSA won't be offered.

OK, I have answered your questions several times, now answer one of mine.

Why do YOU want multiple RSA's offered to Legacy holders?  What do YOU
get out of it, why do YOU want this to happen?  Do you think it would be a
good thing to have 4, 5, 6, 10, 15, 150, 500 different RSA's out there,
each tailored to some complainer?

Ted