[ppml] Posting of Legacy RSA and FAQ

David S. Madole david at omd3.com
Mon Oct 15 17:51:24 EDT 2007

> From Ted Mittelstaedt [tedm at ipinc.net]

Umm, real nice job with the creative quoting of my message but that wasn't
at all the question I asked. I asked:

> Can you explain your role in the process and
> the decision that a different RSA will never be offered to legacy
> holders?

Those six words you edited out change the meaning quite a bit. It's a
usual goal in (honest) editing and quoting not to change the meaning of
things.

I am hoping that the answer to my original question is not that your role
in the ARIN process is editing the policies.

David Madole