[ppml] Arguments against Policy Proposal: IPv4 Soft Landing

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Wed May 23 02:55:28 EDT 2007

 Wow, 16 Million cable modems that dont support IPv6....It's not hard to
imagine...I knew it would happen once TCI got everyone on the docsis band
wagon. And it was so obvious back then that TCI was just slowing things
up until they could prepare to deploy...it's very likely.

bob evans