[ppml] getting converts to V6

Craig Finseth craig.finseth at state.mn.us
Mon May 21 16:51:29 EDT 2007

   > So, if we had to support IPv6 tomorrow, we couldn't: the products that
   > we need to run the network don't exist yet.

   There are a vast trove of management tools that support ipv6 developed
   by opensource software developers and network admins over the course of
   that last decade of managing ipv6 networks.

Understood.  But, do you really want to tie the success of IPv6 to
getting lots of large organizations converting from proprietary tools
to open source tools?  (Not that that isn't a worthwhile battle in and
of itself.)

Craig