[ppml] getting converts to V6

Heather Schiller heather.schiller at verizonbusiness.com
Wed May 16 15:41:14 EDT 2007

So, why isn't your complaint that no one has built a good, reasonable,
easy method or tool for renumbering or developed an assignment scheme or
way of routing that would allow you to not have to renumber or renumber
entirely?   There's more than one way to handle a problem.  Why must PI
always be the answer?  (because the other is harder? takes more time?
more collaboration? __?)

--Heather

  # Heather Schiller                          #
  # Customer Security & IP Address Management #
  # 800.900.0241                              #
  # security at mci.com                          #