[ppml] [address-policy-wg] Re: Can the RIRs bypass the IETF and do their own thing?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed May 16 06:52:46 EDT 2007

I've not started the discussion of ULA-central on this list.

It has been started in other RIRs because they had accepted my policy
proposals on that.

Discussing about the ID and the policy proposals are different issues, and
can be handled in parallel, unless you show me anything in the PDP that says
"no".

Regards,
Jordi