[ppml] [address-policy-wg] Re: Can the RIRs bypass the IETF and do their own thing?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed May 16 06:21:03 EDT 2007

Michael,

If you know about the IETF process, you will also know that the proper venue
for ULA-central ID discussion is ipv6 at ietf.org. The draft belongs to there
and the original authors are working in a new submission (as I already
indicated in other RIRs mail exploders).

If you care about the details of that document, discussion should take care
there (ipv6 at ietf.org).

This doesn't precludes on discussion in parallel the related policy
(proposal), in those RIR service regions where it has been submitted (not
yet here at ARIN, but I will do soon).

Regards,
Jordi