[ppml] getting converts to V6

James Jun james at towardex.com
Tue May 15 14:38:46 EDT 2007

Lee,

Actually, with current standing ARIN policy, IPv6 fees are waived (though
I'm not sure if they are going to start charging next year).  You still have
to justify on basis of /48 PI or /32 PI dependent upon your needs and
network routing topology, but for the moment to my knowledge there are no
fees -- as long as you are either ARIN member or IPv4 subscriber which
automatically holds membership.

Regards,
James