[ppml] Definition of "Existing Known ISP"

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue May 1 14:33:12 EDT 2007

As we have a kind of "design-team" for the IPv6 criteria and this point was
raised from there ... I was intending to include this part on that policy
proposal. We may decide to split in two if it becomes too complex because it
affects some other parts of the NRPM.

We have not started yet to work, but I plan to draft something to discuss in
the design team most probable before next week end.

Regards,
Jordi