[ppml] In$entive$

G. Waleed Kavalec Kavalec at BSWA.com
Fri Mar 23 10:36:20 EDT 2007

That's why I sain "only half tounge-in-cheek".

Put some savvy marketing types together with some techies and
I have no doubt a real-world version would emerge.

The key being the carrot.
(It doesn't have to be X rated.)

--
Greg Kavalec
System Architect
Baca, Stein, White and Associates, Inc.
(281) 342-2646 office
(281) 344-7515 cell

-----Original Message-----
From: ppml-bounces at arin.net [mailto:ppml-bounces at arin.net]On Behalf Of
Kevin Kargel
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:09 PM
To: ppml at arin.net
Subject: Re: [ppml] In$entive$

[...]

I like your smut idea..  maybe if countries would exempt IPv6 from porn
and gambling laws for a while..  or if we could get people to realize
just how many peer-to-peer file sharing sites they could have with all
those IP's..  lol

hmm..  lead with the carrot instead of the stick..  with a lot of
refinement your idea could actually work..

Kevin

$s/worry/happy,g