[ppml] In$entive$

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Mar 22 17:08:44 EDT 2007

I still maintain it is wrong not do all we can to avoid making the
little guy pay for the migration.  Let's try and keep access available
for those inner city kids and third countries..  The people who really
need the information are the same ones who will have a hard time paying
for it.

I like your smut idea..  maybe if countries would exempt IPv6 from porn
and gambling laws for a while..  or if we could get people to realize
just how many peer-to-peer file sharing sites they could have with all
those IP's..  lol

hmm..  lead with the carrot instead of the stick..  with a lot of
refinement your idea could actually work..

Kevin

$s/worry/happy,g