[ppml] Initiation of Petition - petition successful

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Mar 20 14:16:38 EDT 2007

The author's petition to advance the policy proposal entitled "IPv4
countdown policy proposal" was successful.

This policy proposal will be:

   •  assigned a policy proposal number

   •  posted to the Public Policy Mailing List and ARIN website

   •  included in the agenda at the next ARIN meeting.

Regards,

Raymond A. Plzak
President & CEO
ARIN