[ppml] Initiation of Petition was Re: Proposed Policy: IPv4 Countdown - not accepted by AC as formal policy proposal

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Wed Mar 14 17:28:27 EDT 2007

Ed-  I believe this subject is going to be discussed at the next conference.  That was one of the things the AC agreed needed to be done despite the proposal not being accepted.  I do not know when in the agenda it is slated for discussion, but maybe Ray or someone from the ARIN staff can confirm.

Regards
Marla Azinger