[ppml] policies at ARIN Re: Proposed Policy: IPv4 Countdown

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Mar 14 17:45:22 EDT 2007

This is a rhetorical question.

We all know why some proposal submitters don't bounce ideas around first.
It is because they are convinced that their idea is perfect the way it
is and they aren't open to suggestions for modification.  After all it
takes a giant ego to make the assumption that you have a solution to a
problem that is better than any other solution anyone else hasn't thought
of yet.  Such egos are necessary to shepherd an idea through to
implementation, but they are usually pretty rotten about accepting
suggestions for alternatives, it is just the nature of the beast.

Ted