[ppml] Suggestion for ARIN to deligate smaller IP blocks

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Fri Jun 15 00:37:36 EDT 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Howard, W. Lee wrote:

> > I would have to agree with that, I can't tell you how many
> > times I have seen stuff setup just to fake need for space,
>
> Do you ever say, "Hey, don't commit fraud"?

Saying this often does no good, and elicits responses from chuckles to
revenge blocks to silence the complaints. Many people, senior people,
high officials at internet-related non-profit corporations even, seem to
think that they have a right to make material false statements, deprive
others of their legal rights, and personally profit in the scheme. A
recent example is found at http://www.av8.net/IETF-watch/People/Housley/

If you want to volunteer legal services, please contact me for more
information.