[ppml] PIv6 for legacy holders (/w RSA + efficient use)

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Tue Jul 31 16:08:58 EDT 2007

> There is a circular issue here -- I can't justify a request
> for IPv6 address space because I can't get the gear to use
> it.  But I can't tell vendors I need IPv6 gear because I
> don't can't get IPv6 address space.
>
> So, where do I start?

I thought I already answered this question... RFC 4193
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4193.txt

There are all the addresses that you need to set up and test your gear.
While you are testing and certifying your gear, put in your ARIN
application. If you fill out all the forms correctly and supply the
background info that they requested, you will have your own IPv6 block
within a week.

--Michael Dillon