[ppml] PIv6 for legacy holders (/w RSA + efficient use)

Keith W. Hare Keith at jcc.com
Tue Jul 31 12:35:23 EDT 2007

Maybe, but they are keeping it a secret.  For example, if I look at
http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org, I find that D-Link has a:

  DI-524D is an 802.11 b/g wireless router (54Mbps) with 1 WAN and 4 LAN
10/100M full
  duplex Ethernet ports. This device supports IPv4/IPv6 dual stack and
6to4 tunnel function.

Looks good, but if I go to the D-link web site, I can find a DI-524 (not
a DI-524D) and the product specifications do not mention IPv6.

It looks like product vendors do not yet see IPv6 as an important
marketing point.

Keith