[ppml] PIv6 for legacy holders (/w RSA + efficient use)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Jul 31 12:14:11 EDT 2007

You have many other router (and other) vendors that support IPv6 with low
and very low cost boxes.

Look at http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org and type router at free search. Also
you can find news about specific products at
http://www.ipv6tf.org/index.php?page=news/newsroom.

In addition to that, for many low cost boxes, running Linux or similar,
there are several open source IPv6-enabled versions.

Regards,
Jordi