[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-15: Authentication ofLegacyResources

Keith W. Hare Keith at jcc.com
Thu Jul 26 07:03:48 EDT 2007

ARIN could spend a lot of time, energy, and good will arguing whether or
not the information exchanged between legacy address holders and whoever
was allocating addresses is a contract that binds ARIN.

Or ARIN could create a policy that incorporates legacy address holders
into the ARIN process while preserving the expressed or implied rights
under the rules that existed when legacy address holders were assigned
addresses 15 years ago.

Which would be more constructive?

Keith

Keith W. Hare                     JCC Consulting, Inc.
keith at jcc.com                     600 Newark Road
Phone: 740-587-0157               P.O. Box 381
Fax: 740-587-0163                 Granville, Ohio 43023
http://www.jcc.com                USA