[ppml] Dean Anderson, 130.105.0.0/16 and the future of the IPv4 Internet.]

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Wed Jul 25 22:34:46 EDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Paul Vixie wrote:

> we will never know if dean actually believes that the UN is going to
> take over the governance of the united states of america, or if he
> just says that kind of stuff to amuse us or to amuse himself.

I've never said that the UN is going to take over the governance of the
United States of America.  I said it was possible that the UN might take
over the governance of the Internet, from the US Department of Commerce.

One might otherwise be tempted to add "...Idiot", but your departure
from reality is truly extraordinary.

But as we've seen that you repeatedly make entirely false statements,
I'm not too surprised by this last one. However, your pathological lying
is unbecoming and worrisome when it comes from a person entrusted with
the serious responsibilities of which you are entrusted.

		--Dean

617 344 9000