[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-15: Authentication of Legacy Resources

Keith W. Hare Keith at jcc.com
Wed Jul 25 16:50:39 EDT 2007

I have no problem this proposal up to this point. This would be an
improvement over the current situation where it is unlikely that I would
sign an RSA for our current legacy IPv4 resources, even if I could
figure out how to do so.

The rest of this policy proposal is stick in case I don't respond to the
invitation in this proposal.  Why not issue the invitation and see what
happens before worrying about the stick?

> No changes shall be made to legacy resource records which are not
> covered by a registration services agreement after December 31, 2007.
> Add new NRPM section 7.3 - Legacy Reverse Delegation Records
>
> Legacy IP address record holders who have not signed a registration
> services agreement with ARIN will have their name server
> delegations for
> the in-addr.arpa zone removed starting on June 30, 2009. All
> name server
> delegations shall be removed from the in-addr.arpa zone by
> December 31,
> 2009.

Keith

Keith W. Hare                     JCC Consulting, Inc.
keith at jcc.com                     600 Newark Road
Phone: 740-587-0157               P.O. Box 381
Fax: 740-587-0163                 Granville, Ohio 43023
http://www.jcc.com                USA