[ppml] Policy Proposal: Global Policy for the Allocationof theRemaining IPv4 Address Space

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Jul 24 13:41:23 EDT 2007

Hi Raul,

May be I was too strong ... I agree, discussions are always useful. However
I believe is much more productive using more time in moving to IPv6 instead
of using that time in pushing for a global policy when has become evident
(from previous comments in this list) that at least in this region is
difficult to see it progressing. Of course, this is only my very personal
opinion.

And yes, I've very "actively" aware of the IPv6 efforts in LAC, and somehow
agree that you can do both things, but I still thing is a wrong approach to
believe that to deploy IPv6 you need to make sure that you have more
(public) IPv4, and this is not just my personal opinion, but a technical,
practical and objective view.

Regards,
Jordi