[ppml] Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a mailing list when we are unable to speak?

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Jul 20 04:36:58 EDT 2007

> I've documented and footnoted every claim
> I make.

> Oh, and by the way, I've been vindicated on the IETF issues
> that I exposed.

Hmmm... You seem to have slipped up on the footnotes this time. I can
see nothing to indicate that you might have been vindicated.

In any case, this list is for policy discussions, not personal attacks.
If you think a BoT member is breaking the law, contact the police. If
you think that a BoT member should not be on the board, then contact the
other BoT members. If you think that ARIN should do something, then use
the ARIN suggestion process.

This list is for hashing out policy proposals which will be presented at
ARIN public policy meetings.

--Michael Dillon