[ppml] Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a mailing list when we are unable to speak?

Dean Anderson dean at av8.com
Thu Jul 19 23:14:07 EDT 2007

Despite the invitation to "Tell you", There is no content, really to
reply to.  Just accusations of conspiracy __theory__. But the fallacy is
the assertion of (somehow baseless) "theory". I've documented and
footnoted every claim I make.  I have no concern about defamation. Truth
is an absolute defense.  I'll keep this short.

This subject matter related to ARIN policy (PPML) because these people
are proposing an __ARIN_policy__ to enable review "without cause", of
"Hijacked/Disused Netblocks", particularly aimed at legacy block
holders. I am a contact for a legacy block, and I have an assignment.
And I'm an ARIN member, with a valid complaint.

Most non-profits have standards for the ethics and integrity of their
board members, and board members found guilty of dishonesty even outside
the organization would be made to resign. That is public policy, by the
way: to remove dishonest board members from non-profits.  So indeed,
that subject is related to ARIN public policy.

But let me make it simple for you:

If Vixie is so smart why does he associate with SORBS, and why does he
dishonestly claim that 130.105/16 and 198.3.136/21 are hijacked?

... while talking to sa.vix.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [130.105.36.66] blocked
using dnsbl.sorbs.net;
Hijacked/Disused Netblocks See:
http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?130.105.36.66
550 5.1.1 <paul at vix.com>... User unknown
<<< 554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients

This isn't a "theory" of a conspiracy. This is actual harm, actual lies.

The false claims are found at SORBS site.

130.105/16 and 198.3.136/21 are not hijacked, yet we have an ARIN board
member (Vixie) who (through his associates) falsely claims they are.

Oh, and by the way, I've been vindicated on the IETF issues that I
exposed.  Stateful DNS Anycast was another Vixie scam (Vixie sells root
anycast clones), where they silenced the whistleblower. Root DNS has to
include TCP, and TCP isn't stable on anycast.  The IETF misconduct
wasn't exclusive to me, either.  JFC Morphin and Todd Glassey were also
silenced on dubious or unlawful grounds.  Glassey blew the whistle on
undocumented copyright transfers, and was falsely accused of "spamming".
Morphin blew the whistle on language issues that were illegal in Europe,
and was silenced unlawfully.

Bill Woodcock (another ARIN board member)  was also involved in the
stateful anycast fraud that I exposed.  And if you haven't noticed, the
people I've shown to have been involved in misconduct are resigning or
being replaced.

Oh yes. Indeed, volunteers' time has been wasted. A lot of it. But not
by me. It is wasted by those who entertain dishonest people and schemes
pretending to be good public policy.  The quicker we remove the
dishonest, the better public policy we will have.

		--Dean

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007, bill fumerola wrote:

> i want to talk policy, not conspiracy theories. i believe the rest of
> us are here for the same reason. i'll take a hundred "how do i unsubscribe
> posts" over the drivel that lists are reduced to when Mr. Anderson shifts
> his fingers into high gear.
>
> this will be my only public post on the matter.

I Doubt that.

617 344 9000