[ppml] Policy Proposal: Authentication of Legacy Resources

John Santos JOHN at egh.com
Tue Jul 10 17:04:57 EDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007, Dave Mohler wrote:

> [...]

Dave -

I have a partially composed response that basically says the same thing,
in about 20 times as many words...  Anyway, I agree...

I think point 2 should say "as long as the organization does not
request additional *v4* address space from ARIN."  How to handle
IPv6 requests from legacy users is a different issue from how to
handle v4 requests from the same users.

--
John Santos
Evans Griffiths & Hart, Inc.