[ppml] ARIN Outreach to Legacy Holders

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Fri Jul 6 11:09:02 EDT 2007

There ya go..  just spam them with a tried and true method..

"You have been pre-approved for a large block of IPv6 addresses at a
huge discount if you respond now.  Free T-shirt to the first 50
registrants.  Some restrictions apply."

Then just put an RSA in the fine print..

lol

Kevin

:$s/worry/happy/g