[ppml] Policy Proposal: Resource Reclamation Incentives

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Thu Jul 5 17:32:17 EDT 2007

top postiing to annoy.. :)

	i THINK that for the legacy holders I know, the value add
	for them in entering into a relationship w/ ARIN is one
	of keeping data current/fresh...  like getting records updated.
	the value add for ARIN is that there is/becomes an unambigious
	tie as ARIN being the recognised successor in interest from
	the original registry.

	little or nothing to do w/ IPv6 and only tangential bearing
	on reclaimation.   at least from this neck of the woods.

--bill