[ppml] FW: 2006-7 IPV6 Initial Allocation suggested changes-InputRequested

bmanning at karoshi.com bmanning at karoshi.com
Mon Jan 29 16:40:09 EST 2007

 last i checked, the ARIN service region did not include any EU countries,
including Spain. One attribute of the RIR system is that it allows each region
to set/specify policies that meet regional criteria.
 in the clear absence of a "global routing table" - i might suggest that allocation
polcies might better be tuned to reflect regional need.  After all, the RIR's
primary responsibility is prudent stewardship of the addressing resources and
routing table slots aren't them.

YMMV of course.

--bill