[ppml] Policy Proposal: Removal of Ipv6 Operational Informationfrom NRPM

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Thu Feb 22 11:34:44 EST 2007

Thomas-  Although we need to consider IETF regulations and guidance, the purpose here is not to write an IETF Golobal document.  The purpose of this is to provide quick guidance to the ARIN Community.

This project is focusing only on taking "non policy" information out of the NRPM and relocating it in a easy to read and understand document for the ARIN Community.

I'm not saying that its not possible a Global IETF document of this nature could have merit or be written, it's just not the intent, and it would also be a challenge to write given this information we are talking about hedges on policy.

Cheers
Marla Azinger