[ppml] Combining Forecasts

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Thu Aug 30 16:03:03 EDT 2007

Is this the same script that feeds
http://www.bgpexpert.com/addrspace.php or something similar?  If so I
would greatly appreciate the tool so that I can munge the data at will.

I should add that having the data is Step 1.  What is the likelihood of
the RIR's accepting a statistical analysis of that data with an attached
projection and then officially announcing that timeline?  It seems like
this second step is required for someone to use it as a foundation for
making corporate policy regarding IP (4/6) deployments.

Regards,

Mike