[ppml] Combining Forecasts

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Thu Aug 30 15:35:32 EDT 2007

If all of the RIR's officially published a historical allocation table
showing the allocations and de-allocations down to the minimum
allocation size for that RIR plus a date stamp that would be sufficient
to do a complete analysis and projection.  Perhaps this information
already exists at each of the RIR's individually?

Regards,

Mike