[ppml] Seeking additional participation in the Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process?

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Wed Aug 29 08:10:35 EDT 2007

Folks -

    One of the most important aspects of our policy formation
    process is the role of the ARIN Advisory Council in review
    and evaluation of Internet resource policy proposals.   Our
    success to date in maintaining clear and consistent policies
    is due to the remarkable efforts of those individuals who
    have given their time to the ARIN Advisory Council over
    the years.

    Each year, we have the opportunity to strengthen the
    ranks of the ARIN AC through the election of new members,
    and/or the reelection of existing members.  That time of year
    is now upon us, and as it turns out, we are actively seeking
    additional nominees to serve on the ARIN AC.  In fact, the
    deadline for nominations has been extended to 17:00 ET
    *today* in order to assure an adequate slate of candidates.

    Please take a moment to consider whether you or someone
    you know has the time and background to serve on the ARIN
    Advisory Council, and nominate accordingly.   More information
    may be found at <https://app.arin.net/election/>.

Thank you,
/John

John Curran