[ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv6 Assignment Guidelines

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Thu Aug 23 01:02:49 EDT 2007

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Call me naive if you want, but I've posted before (during the ULA-C
discussion) that I fully expect that to happen.  I just hope people
choosing to do NATv6 will do so with ULA or PI space, not with PA space
from their former provider (who has since reassigned it to another
customer).

And in the case of the corporation with the NATv6 box, the whole
discussion is moot, and it doesn't really matter to them if they get a
/48, /56, or even a /60 of PA space from their current provider.

-Scott