[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-13: Removal of ISP Immediate Need from End-User

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Aug 21 23:27:39 EDT 2007

Not to distract from the various debates over the legal status of legacy
holders, but, I'd like to know if there is any opposition for
2007-13, and,
if so, what is it so that we can consider any needed changes prior to
the
meeting.

My expectation is that this policy will require little discussion and be
relatively non-controversial, as, it is almost entirely a language
clean-up
to what essentially amounts to contextual errors in the original policy.

If anyone feels differently, please do say something so that the authors
can work on resolving any issues prior to the deadline.

Thanks,

Owen