[ppml] Policy Proposal: Decreasing Exponential Rationing ofIPv4 IP Addresses

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Aug 20 16:45:52 EDT 2007

I disagree with that, I think that extending the life will always
provide benefits as there is still legacy gear that is in service
and hasn't been replaced yet.

However, the only way I can see of extending IPv4 is to withdraw
assignments and allocations that were put out, either by the
numbering authorities, or prior to them, that are not being used.

This policy does nothing for that.

Ted