[ppml] Motivating migration to IPv6

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Fri Aug 3 12:07:00 EDT 2007

I am in much the same boat as David..  I sincerely hope that the cost
waivers are going to stay in place until IPv6 is actually useful.  I
have gone ahead and gotten an allocation, but I am not sure whether we
will be able to justify an actual payment if the waiver runs out before
I am able to route v6.

Kevin

:$s/worry/happy/g