[ppml] Definition of "Existing Known ISP"

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Apr 30 09:55:30 EDT 2007

1.	I don't believe my proposed definition in any way excludes ASP
or colo. providers.  In fact, I have worked with a number of colo. and
ASP providers who meet that definition.

2.	If you examine the full v6 policy in the NRPM, you will notice that
there are methods for v6-only qualification as well as the method in
question for qualification based on existing v4 status.  The intent of
this policy is to facilitate migration, not to be the complete v6
policy.

Owen