[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-6 - Abandoned

Alex alex at basespace.net
Sun Apr 29 13:51:46 EDT 2007

> Also, I have been working with one person that was in support of this
> proposal.

That's me. Thank you very much for all your helpful suggestions!

> After we got talking I discovered that the only reason they supported it
> was because their upstream isn't supporting them with proper re-
> allocation paperwork to ARIN WHOIS.

Actually, no, not the only reason, just one reason. The main reason I would
like PI space is so that I can excercise freedom of choice among upstream
ISPs without having to renumber, and so that I will not again be in danger
of losing my livelihood when my upstream goes out of business or is bought.

 - Alex Aminoff
   BaseSpace.net