[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-1 - Last Call

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Apr 27 03:28:19 EDT 2007

> On the implementation question: despite my early diatribe, I trust the
> AC and BoT (both of which are filled by some really smart people)

Your trust is misplaced. There are some dumb people there as well and
most of them are just about average in intelligence. This is because
"being smart" is not one of the criteria of the job nor is it part of
the selection process.

The whole point of having a public policy process and a set of policies
to be followed, is because we do *NOT* trust the AC and BoT, and we do
*NOT* believe that they are smarter than us. That is politics.

--Michael Dillon